The Idaho Firewise Bylaws were created to direct the activities of the organization. They outline the basic operations, business procedures, and roles of directors and officers. The bylaws were adopted on July 7, 2010 and are subject to revisions.
Key articles in the Idaho Firewise Bylaws include:
- Article 2: Non-Profit Purposes
- Article 3, Section 3: Directors, Election and Term of Office
- Article 3, Section 8: Directors, Regular Meetings
- Article 7, Section 1: Corporate Records
- Article 9: Conflict of Interest and Compensation